Do you know anyone getting married this fall? What better way to celebrate a fall bride than with a Fiesta Bridal Shower? I was actually married in fall several years ago so fall is my favorite time of year. With Dia de Los Muertos in November, it’s also the perfect time for a Fiesta themed Bridal Shower.
Fiesta Bridal Shower
Orange and gold bring in the perfect fall colors along with the bright pinks and blues for a traditional fiesta flair. I’m excited to be sharing all the details for the Fiesta Bridal Shower I created for Oriental Trading. You can see the whole party here.
While you are there, be sure to check out my step by step tutorial for this flowing Fiesta Backdrop. It’s time consuming, but oh so worth it!
Pepper in a few skulls for Dia de Los Muertos with my easy Floral Crowned Skull Candle Holders .
Mini Gold Maraca Party Favors make the perfect token of appreciation. They are simple and elegant enough even for the wedding reception!
Toast the Bride-To-Be with my Spicy Margaritas. So delicious and can be made without alcohol.
Get a taste of Mexico with Mexican Style Street Corn. Super simple to prepare and so tasty!
DOn’t for get the Mexican Candy Apples! Just follow my easy tutorial for Tamarind Chili Candy Apples. These are my favorite spicy candy apples and are a great alternative to caramel.
And that’s the whole enchilada! Check it out and let me know what you think! I’d love to hear from you!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!