Are you planning an October or Fall Wedding? Looking for a way to integrate your nuptials with Halloween? How about a “Till Death Do Us Part” Couples Gothic Bridal Shower? If you love Halloween or all things Gothic, this is a fun way to celebrate your undying love!
Disclosure: As an OTC Blogger, I received party supplies from Oriental Trading Company included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Till Death Do Us Part Gothic Bridal Shower
I was married in October several years ago and this would be a fun and unique theme for our upcoming Anniversary!
I wanted a romantic yet gothic look to the table so I decided on black, white and red for the color palette. I started with a black tulle backdrop reminiscent of a bridal veil. I covered the tables with black tablecloths and Creepy Cloths. I also added a Black & White Table Runner. I found the perfect skeleton couple figurine at HomeGoods and placed it on a skeleton hand cake stand for my centerpiece.
These Bride and Groom busts also from HomeGoods were the perfect focal point for my party. Their eyes even light up! How fun is that?
I filled Red Rose Favor Boxes with candy for party favors.
Nothing says I love you more than red roses! I painted the twigs on the Red Rose Topiary black to match my theme.
I made my favorite Chamoy Candy Apples and added a bit of White Lace Ribbon.
True love never dies!
And that’s it! Everything you need for your very own “Till Death Do Us Part Gothic Bridal Shower”! I hope you are inspired to plan your very own gothic bridal shower or party!
Styling & Photography by Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Bridal Shower Supplies – Oriental Trading Company
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!