Do you Trunk or Treat? What a fun concept! I love the idea of the whole neighborhood setting up fun displays for the kids to enjoy. I’m participating in a Trunk or Treat Blog Hop and decided we’d get a little creepy with a Big Top Terror theme!
Big Top Terror Trunk or Treat
We started with some awesome goodies from Oriental Trading Company. I set up the Carnival Canopy to give it a “booth” feel. We filled popcorn boxes with popcorn and a large vat with our favorite candies. We converted the back of our SUV into a “Bone Yard” with Creepy Cloths, Pumpkins and Bones. I set out a caged skull and of course, carnival tickets. My favorite details were the blood stained Step Right Up banner that fit perfectly on the back of our SUV and the Bloody Tool garland. So creepy!
Remember this guy? It’s my red skull from last year’s Avenger’s Halloween Party. It’s now one of our favorite Halloween props.
Come on! Step right up!
How will you be celebrating Halloween this year? I’d love to hear from you!
Be sure to check out all the other awesome ideas from my blogging friends in the Blog Hop below!
Disclosure: I received some products from Oriental Trading included in this post, however all opinions are my own.
Styling & Photography – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Big Top Terror Party Supplies – Oriental Trading Company
PIN FOR LATER!
Want even more fabulous Trunk or Treat ideas for Halloween? Check out the amazing Trunk or Treats created by my blogging friends:
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!