This content has been sponsored in part by Pillsbury. As always, all opinions are mine alone. #ItsBakingSeason
It’s Baking Season and I’m all about cranberries and oranges during this time of year! My husband LOVES cinnamon rolls and we can never get enough Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls, so I decided to create my own variation for our favorite rolls this Christmas season. Not only were these Cranberry Orange Sticky Cinnamon Rolls easy to make, they tasted AMAZING!
Holiday time is all about getting together with family and friends, enjoying the reason for the season and lots of delicious food. I baked these little bites of heaven while we were decorating our Christmas Trees this weekend. The smell of them baking filled the house with such an amazing aroma! No candle can beat the smell of wonderful baked goodies!
Cranberry Orange Sticky Cinnamon Rolls
What you will need:
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Bundt Pan
Start by mixing the marmalade and cranberry sauce in small bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Next, pour the mixture into the bundt pan.
Place the cinnamon rolls in the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Flip each roll over with tongs and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Remove from pan and serve warm! Perfect with a glass of milk or big cup of coffee! Don’t they look delicious? So sticky good. The best part is the cranberries and marmalade make a sticky candy that is hard to resist!
I hope you try out my recipe and let me know what you think! Do you have a fun variation for Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls? I’d love to hear from you!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- 10 Easy Disney Crafts to Make With Cricut
- I Do BBQ Couples Wedding Shower
- Step Right Up! Fun Vintage Circus Party Ideas
- BOO it Forward with a DIY Bubbling Witches Cauldron
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece