Donut you just love 1st birthdays? I love donuts and birthdays so I jumped at the chance to create a Donut Party for Oriental Trading using their adorable Donut Shoppe line!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
I had so much fun creating this little party with soft pastels and lots of pinks! I kept the party table simple, it’s a 1st bday party afterall. But if you know me, you know that I can’t celebrate anything without a few DIY ideas!
Here are my favorite highlights from the party….
Donut Party Ideas
I combined three different banners to create the ONE of a kind balloon garland. See how you can recreate this project HERE.
Powdered donuts are a family fave, so why not make coordinating donuts for the party? See how I did this in a snap HERE.
Every party needs a good party favor and these pink boxes were perfect. Embellished with confetti and wrapped in twine make them hard to resist! Check out how to make your very own HERE.
If you are planning a 1st Birthday party soon, be sure to check out all the details from our party over on the Oriental Trading Blog. You DONUT want to miss out! 😉
Happy Party Planning!
Pin for later!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!