Donut you just love 1st birthdays? I love donuts and birthdays so I jumped at the chance to create a Donut Party for Oriental Trading using their adorable Donut Shoppe line!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
I had so much fun creating this little party with soft pastels and lots of pinks! I kept the party table simple, it’s a 1st bday party afterall. But if you know me, you know that I can’t celebrate anything without a few DIY ideas!
Here are my favorite highlights from the party….
Donut Party Ideas
I combined three different banners to create the ONE of a kind balloon garland. See how you can recreate this project HERE.
Powdered donuts are a family fave, so why not make coordinating donuts for the party? See how I did this in a snap HERE.
Every party needs a good party favor and these pink boxes were perfect. Embellished with confetti and wrapped in twine make them hard to resist! Check out how to make your very own HERE.
If you are planning a 1st Birthday party soon, be sure to check out all the details from our party over on the Oriental Trading Blog. You DONUT want to miss out! 😉
Happy Party Planning!
Pin for later!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- Dog Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- How to Decorate a Tea Cart for Every Season
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Party Ideas
- 20+ Birthday Party Themes for Boys
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking