Calling all Minnie Mouse fans! Oh boy, do I have the party for you! I’m excited to share this fun Minnie Mouse Birthday Party packed with DIY details!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
Minnie Mouse Birthday Party
First let’s talk about this backdrop! I created this backdrop with a lots of balloons and a wreath frame as my structure. You can find the whole step by step tutorial over at the Oriental Trading Company FUN365 site. This was so fun to create, it took a while but I love how it turned out! It’s the perfect “statement” piece behind any party table. I hope you check it out and give it a try!
Another favorite detail of mine was this adorable cake that I picked up at Sam’s Club. It really made the perfect centerpiece. Isn’t it adorable? And it was delicious too!
I also made beaded Minnie Mouse Ears for the guests along with coordinating place settings. You can see more of the party and all the fun details HERE. Also be sure to check out the Minnie Mouse Topper by my BFF Creativities Galore!
Also be sure to check out my Rock the Dots Minnie Mouse Party Pails, they go perfect with this Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- Dog Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- 7 Punny Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- How to Paint a Brick Fireplace | DIY Before & After
- 20+ Birthday Party Themes for Boys
- Italian Dinner & Pasta Party Ideas Plus Recipes