Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine. #CricutMade #ad
It’s National Craft Month and I’m celebrating with a new blog series for March!
I have been crafting for over 25 years and have been a long time Cricut consumer. So when my friends over at Cricut sent me a new Cricut Explore Air 2™, I was ecstatic! If you have followed my blog, you will know that when I am in the need for custom designed party stationery sized perfectly for my parties, I’ve turned to my Cricut machines. I am no stranger to the diverse capabilities Cricut offers for the crafter, so I’m excited to share the new Cricut Explore Air 2™ features!
Every avid crafter knows you need more than one tool in your craft arsenal and through the years, the Cricut Expression, Expression 2 and Cricut Explore machines have been staples in my craft studio. I’ve created everything from cupcake toppers, invitations, banners to party decorations with the Cricut family. It’s a crafter’s dream come true to be working with Cricut to share all the latest crafting possibilities with you!
Let’s get started!
Getting to Know the Cricut Explore Air 2™
Right out of the box, the Cricut Explore Air 2™ screams state of the art technology. With the beautiful mint color and sleek design, it fits perfectly in my craft studio. I’ve created a quick unboxing video to share with you all! (click HD in the settings)
I just love the mint color of the Cricut Explore Air 2™! Isn’t it the perfect neutral color?
The Cricut Explore Air 2™ can cut a large variety of materials and with the simple turn of the knob! There is even a “custom” setting available. Not only does it cut up to 2x faster in Fast Mode, it has embedded Bluetooth® wireless cutting capability!
The Cut Smart technology not only cuts, it writes and scores! I’m very excited about these features. My handwriting is terrible, so I know I will be using my new Cricut to create beautiful word art. And I can’t wait to make party favor boxes with the scoring feature!
The Cricut Explore Air 2™ also works with all of my Cricut® cartridges and the integrated storage compartments are perfect space savers.
The accessories which are sold separately, fit perfectly!
My friends over at Cricut not only sent me a new machine, they sent me all the accessories and supplies I need to make magic!
Stay tuned for a lot of new projects featuring Cricut Vinyl, Papers and Pens!
Do you have a Cricut Explore Air 2™ or any of its predecessors from the Cricut family? Please share, I’d love to hear your experiences!
PIN FOR LATER!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!