I am an EVITE Influencer and this is a paid post sponsored by EVITE and Mattel. All opinions and experiences are my own. #BeThere #Evite #ThomasandFriends #ThomasBirthday #BirthdayChallenge
With three sons, I’m no stranger to Thomas & Friends™! I was super excited when my friends over at Evite asked me to participate in the #BirthdayChallenge to share some fun and easy ideas for a Thomas & Friends™ celebration! If you know me, you know I love a great challenge!
First stop on the party train, Evite! If you have a Thomas & Friends™ fan at home, you definitely will want to see all the fun new invitations now available through Evite! Other Mattel themed party invitations are now available on the Evite site as well, so be sure to check them out. I just love how vibrant the Thomas & Friends™ invitation is, it matches the party decor perfectly!
Inviting friends and family to your celebration really doesn’t get any easier than it is with Evite. Simply select your favorite themed design and complete the fields. Add your guests email addresses and watch the RSVPs roll in!
Sweepstakes Alert! Send a Thomas & Friends™ invitation and you can enter to win $250 for your next party! More info below.
Thomas & Friends ™ Party Ideas
You can find great Thomas & Friends™ Party Decorations and supplies at Fisherprice.com
I started my decorating by hanging the large Happy Birthday banner for my backdrop. The sign is rather large, so I separated it into two pieces and hung it behind my party table.
Next, I hung up a black tassel garland in the front of my table and added a few red, yellow and black paper lanterns underneath.
A simple white cake made the perfect centerpiece. I added cherry sours along the base of the cake stand and added two rows of yellow gummi bears on top.
I always like to serve popcorn at my parties, so I added some confetti pieces included in the centerpiece decor to some plain navy popcorn boxes. And since every party should have coordinating blow outs, I set some out on the table for the guests.
I also glued more confetti pieces to cake pop sticks for my cupcake toppers. I love it when I can use one decor piece in several ways!
I added a few Happy Birthday balloons. You can’t have a birthday party without balloons!
I tied the balloons to a black lantern. These also make great centerpieces for guest tables!
I also set out yellow gumballs and lemon sours along with Thomas & Friends™ napkins, cups and plates for guests.
And that’s it! A super simple and fun Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party you can set up in no time at all!
Don’t forget to check out all the Thomas & Friends ™ and Mattel designs now available on Evite, there is something for everyone!
YOU CAN WIN $250 FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY!
Our friends over at Evite are hosting a Sweepstakes! You can enter to WIN $250 for your next party. Simply send a Thomas & Friends™ invitation to be automatically entered to win a $250 gift card for your next party! In order to win participants must actually send an Evite invitation.
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!