Are you ready for another Whip It Up Wednesday? Spring has finally sprung and the weather is perfect for getting out the spray paint for a little DIY!
This post contains affiliate links.
DIY Frosted Glass Home Decor
Last year, I was the lucky winner of a Krylon® Prize Pack of spray paints from a raffle I entered at the CHA Mega Show. I was so excited to receive my prize; a huge box packed with a variety of finishes perfect for my party decor! I’ve always loved the frosted glass look so when I saw the Krylon® Sea Glass Finish in a beautiful Rose color, I knew I wanted to try it for my Easter Tablescape.
I needed a vase for some fresh flowers on my Easter table so I decided to upcycle a juice carafe.
To prepare the carafe for painting, I wiped down the outside of the glass with a clean cloth and placed it on some cardboard.
Following the instructions, I applied even coats by spraying in a sweeping motion from side to side. Using light even coats and slightly overlapping with each pass. I let dry for 20 minutes. I was happy with the results so much I decided one coat was enough.
And that’s it! A super easy and beautiful frosted glass vase for my fresh spring flower bouquet! Doesn’t it look amazing? What would you paint with Krylon® Sea Glass Finish? I’d love to hear your DIY ideas!
I’m so excited to try the rest of the paints in my Prize Pack, I’ll be sure to share more of my creations soon!
This is not a sponsored post, I received the paints as a prize from a raffle I entered. I love sharing new finds with you! All opinions expressed are my own.
Looking for more ideas?
Are you looking for more Easter/Spring Party Ideas? Easter is one of my favorite holidays so be sure to check out my recent parties for more inspiration!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!