Spring is almost here which means it’s time for outdoor parties and Luaus! We have so many fun outdoor spring and summer parties planned, I can’t wait to share with you all the fun!
Pina Colada Cupcakes
Last year, we celebrated spring with a vibrant and festive Tropical Luau which included my favorite recipe for Pina Colada Cupcakes with Toasted Coconut Topping. These cupcakes not only are delicious, they are super easy to make. You can literally whip them up in minutes! Coconut and pineapple are my favorite flavor combination. It probably stems back to all the after school trips to Thrifty’s for a scoop of Coconut Pineapple ice cream I made with mom back in the days. Ahh, such great memories!
You can find my recipe for these yummy treats over on the Oriental Trading Company blog along with lots of other ideas on How to Throw a Tropical Luau. So many fun DIYs and simple party decoration ideas, you’ll want to get the Luau party planning started!
Don’t forget to check out all my other Luau ideas!
Happy Baking and Party Planning!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!