Spring is almost here which means it’s time for outdoor parties and Luaus! We have so many fun outdoor spring and summer parties planned, I can’t wait to share with you all the fun!
Pina Colada Cupcakes
Last year, we celebrated spring with a vibrant and festive Tropical Luau which included my favorite recipe for Pina Colada Cupcakes with Toasted Coconut Topping. These cupcakes not only are delicious, they are super easy to make. You can literally whip them up in minutes! Coconut and pineapple are my favorite flavor combination. It probably stems back to all the after school trips to Thrifty’s for a scoop of Coconut Pineapple ice cream I made with mom back in the days. Ahh, such great memories!
You can find my recipe for these yummy treats over on the Oriental Trading Company blog along with lots of other ideas on How to Throw a Tropical Luau. So many fun DIYs and simple party decoration ideas, you’ll want to get the Luau party planning started!
Don’t forget to check out all my other Luau ideas!
Happy Baking and Party Planning!
- HTVRONT Heat Press and Mini Heat Press Review
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party For Teens
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Munch Madness | Basketball Party Ideas
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts