St. Patrick’s Day is on it’s way. And I’ve been sharing some fun simple ideas lately. A couple of years ago, we shared a large round up of over 30 St. Patrick’s Day treats and I thought it was a good time to re-share some of those ideas. Today we are featuring St. Patrick’s Day Baked Treats!
Looking for more ideas? Also check out the list of our St. Paddy’s Day Ice Cream & Puddings and also St. Paddy’s Day No-Bake Treats!
7 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Baked Treats
Rainbow Bark Treats
Mix it up a little, add some color with these Rainbow Bark Treats
PIN FOR LATER!
Looking for more St. Paddy’s Day party ideas? Check out my parties HERE.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!