Now with Valentine’s Day behind us we can look forward to the next holiday, St. Patrick’s Day! Do you celebrate. We aren’t Irish, that we know if, but it’s a family tradition for us to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a little party! I throw corned beef, cabbage and potatoes in the crock pot for dinner and we celebrate with a little dessert table every year. I love a cute popcorn box and these Four Leaf Clover Popcorn Boxes will be the perfect addition to this year’s party.
You may not think St. Patrick’s Day when you the Tim Holtz dies I used for this project, but with a little imagination, these dies are perfect for sharing the luck of the Irish! For this project you will need the Sizzix Big Shot, Fresh Brewed Bigz Die, Heartfelt Bigz Die, Handwritten Love Thinlits set, Standard Magnetic Platform and two Standard Cutting Pads. You will also need Mat Board, glitter, mod podge, a craft brush, white glitter cardstock and a green store bought popcorn box.
Start by making a sandwich with a cutting pad, the Fresh Brewed Bigz Die, mat board and a second cutting pad. Then pass the sandwich through the Big Shot. You will only need the straw and the coffee cup for this project. Next, select your favorite heart from the Heartfelt Bigz Die and die cut 4 hearts with scrap mat board. To add glitter to the mat board, apply Mod Podge to the coffee cup die cut with the craft brush and cover with a generous layer gold glitter. Once dry, adhere the four hearts and the straw on the coffee cup to create a four leaf clover, apply Mod Podge and glitter then let dry.
Lastly die cut the word LOVE by making a sandwich with the Handwrtitten Love Thinlits, Magnetic Platform, white glitter card-stock and two cutting pads and pass it through the Big Shot. Next adhere it to the front of the clover and then glue the coffee cup onto your popcorn box.
Next, fill the box with your favorite popcorn and now you have a festive St. Patrick’s Day treat!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!