Did you know that May is National Luau Month over at Oriental Trading? They made their own holiday and I love it! With all the graduation parties, summer kick off parties and birthdays, a Luau is the perfect theme for this time of year. Today, I’m sharing a super simple Palm Leaf Table Runner tutorial over at OTC for Whip It Up Wednesday!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
DIY Palm Leaf Table Runner
With literally just a 2 supplies you can create this runner in less than 5 minutes. No cutting involved. Head on over to my DIY Leaf Table Runner tutorial to see what you need.
Be sure to also check out all the other Luau party details including my tutorial for DIY Luau Centerpieces, recipe for Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes as well as all the details from my Tropical Luau party!
This party is a reader favorite, it was even on the cover of the Spring Oriental Trading Company Catalog!
See you there!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!