Did you know that May is National Luau Month over at Oriental Trading? They made their own holiday and I love it! With all the graduation parties, summer kick off parties and birthdays, a Luau is the perfect theme for this time of year. Today, I’m sharing a super simple Palm Leaf Table Runner tutorial over at OTC for Whip It Up Wednesday!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
DIY Palm Leaf Table Runner
With literally just a 2 supplies you can create this runner in less than 5 minutes. No cutting involved. Head on over to my DIY Leaf Table Runner tutorial to see what you need.
Be sure to also check out all the other Luau party details including my tutorial for DIY Luau Centerpieces, recipe for Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes as well as all the details from my Tropical Luau party!
This party is a reader favorite, it was even on the cover of the Spring Oriental Trading Company Catalog!
See you there!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Make Cricut Cutaway Cards
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- 5 Reasons Why You Need the Cricut Explore 3
- How To Make Money With Cricut?
- 7 Punny Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece