Summer is the perfect season to whip up a batch of delicious fruity Mexican Sangria! It’s Whip It Up Wednesday and I’m sharing my recipe for this refreshing beverage over at the Oriental Trading Blog!
Disclosure: As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and free product to create fun ideas and recipes for you! All opinions are my own.
This drink made with fresh fruit can also be made non-alcoholic. Simply replace the red wine with Cranberry Juice and use the prepared Margarita Mix without alcohol and you have a refreshing summer cooler for the whole family!
Head on over to the Oriental Trading Blog and check out the full recipe!
See you there!
PIN FOR LATER!
Check out my other Summer Recipes too!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!