Summer is the perfect season to whip up a batch of delicious fruity Mexican Sangria! It’s Whip It Up Wednesday and I’m sharing my recipe for this refreshing beverage over at the Oriental Trading Blog!
Disclosure: As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and free product to create fun ideas and recipes for you! All opinions are my own.
This drink made with fresh fruit can also be made non-alcoholic. Simply replace the red wine with Cranberry Juice and use the prepared Margarita Mix without alcohol and you have a refreshing summer cooler for the whole family!
Head on over to the Oriental Trading Blog and check out the full recipe!
See you there!
PIN FOR LATER!
Check out my other Summer Recipes too!
Strawberry Lemonade Paletas
Pasta Fruit Salad
Mexican Sangria Recipe | Whip It Up Wednesday
fiesta, recipe, sangria, summer
July 26, 2017
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- DIY Outdoor Dollar Tree Halloween Pillow Covers
- How to Throw a Last Minute Burger Bash + Free Printable
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party