Are you a Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University fan? Well, if you have been following me on Facebook or Instagram, you know that I have been slowly working on a little Monsters University party for my son Liam. Today, I’d like to show you how I made these MU inspired party favor bags. These are super easy and quick to make, it literally took me less than 5 minutes to make them!
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Home Printer
- Muslin Drawstring Bags
- Sign Up for my Newsletter for access to the Free Monsters University Iron Ons
1. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, print the file. (Be sure to remember to set your printer settings to “Mirror Image”)
2. Cut out the image.
3. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, place the image on the bag in the desired location.
4. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, iron on the image and remove the backing once cooled.
All Done! It’s that easy!
I filled them with candy and attached my favor tag! These are now ready for my little Monsters University fans!
Thank you for visiting!
These items were made for personal use only. They are not being sold.
- How to Add Vinyl To a Glass Can with Cricut
- DIY He Can Heal Cancer Awareness Sweatshirt
- 5 Last Minute Teen Costume Ideas
- Wild West Cowboy Birthday Party
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Big Top Terror Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Feel The Orgullo With Ensalada de Frutas con Chile | Fruit Salad With Chile Recipe