Are you a Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University fan? Well, if you have been following me on Facebook or Instagram, you know that I have been slowly working on a little Monsters University party for my son Liam. Today, I’d like to show you how I made these MU inspired party favor bags. These are super easy and quick to make, it literally took me less than 5 minutes to make them!
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Home Printer
- Muslin Drawstring Bags
- Sign Up for my Newsletter for access to the Free Monsters University Iron Ons
1. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, print the file. (Be sure to remember to set your printer settings to “Mirror Image”)
2. Cut out the image.
3. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, place the image on the bag in the desired location.
4. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, iron on the image and remove the backing once cooled.
All Done! It’s that easy!
I filled them with candy and attached my favor tag! These are now ready for my little Monsters University fans!
Thank you for visiting!
These items were made for personal use only. They are not being sold.
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- Sublimation Oven or Cricut Mug Press – Which is Best?
- Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas with Hobby Lobby
- Lumberjack and Jill Couples Wedding Shower Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats
- It’s a Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party with Evite #BirthdayChallenge
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas | Farm Party