Are you a Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University fan? Well, if you have been following me on Facebook or Instagram, you know that I have been slowly working on a little Monsters University party for my son Liam. Today, I’d like to show you how I made these MU inspired party favor bags. These are super easy and quick to make, it literally took me less than 5 minutes to make them!
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Home Printer
- Muslin Drawstring Bags
- Sign Up for my Newsletter for access to the Free Monsters University Iron Ons
1. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, print the file. (Be sure to remember to set your printer settings to “Mirror Image”)
2. Cut out the image.
3. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, place the image on the bag in the desired location.
4. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, iron on the image and remove the backing once cooled.
All Done! It’s that easy!
I filled them with candy and attached my favor tag! These are now ready for my little Monsters University fans!
Thank you for visiting!
These items were made for personal use only. They are not being sold.
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas with Hobby Lobby
- Star Wars Party | Liam’s Sith Birthday Party
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- DIY Steampunk Goggles
I love this. Thanks for sharing. I wondered if you printed directly on them or iron-on.
Thank you Cheryl!
Super cute idea!!! I totally love this. I will sure give this a try. Thank you so much for sharing this. –http://www.westeastimports.com
Where did you buy the bags and what size are they?
I love how simple it is. It’s a perfect craft and cute idea for a party gift. Thanks for linking up to Party Time on Moms & Munchkins and we hope to see you next week.
You make it look so easy! As a non-crafty crafty-wanna-be, I know I could tackle these. Thanks for sharing the free printable!
Hi, I love this, where can I download this printable file from
These are so adorable…perfect as a party favor and for the kids to reuse to hold their school supplies
Thank you Blanca!