Are you a Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University fan? Well, if you have been following me on Facebook or Instagram, you know that I have been slowly working on a little Monsters University party for my son Liam. Today, I’d like to show you how I made these MU inspired party favor bags. These are super easy and quick to make, it literally took me less than 5 minutes to make them!
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Home Printer
- Muslin Drawstring Bags
- Sign Up for my Newsletter for access to the Free Monsters University Iron Ons
1. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, print the file. (Be sure to remember to set your printer settings to “Mirror Image”)
2. Cut out the image.
3. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, place the image on the bag in the desired location.
4. Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions, iron on the image and remove the backing once cooled.
All Done! It’s that easy!
I filled them with candy and attached my favor tag! These are now ready for my little Monsters University fans!
Thank you for visiting!
These items were made for personal use only. They are not being sold.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!