Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #RefrescaTuSummer #CollectiveBias
Summer is finally here! That could only mean lots of family barbeques and pool parties on the weekend! I’m so excited for summer! Nothing makes me feel nostalgic more than summer time. The long summer days remind me of when I would stay at my abuelito’s house. I remember spending hours upon hours riding bikes with my primas until dinner time.
I didn’t grow up with a pool, so our idea of cooling off was running through the sprinklers. My Nana didn’t always have automatic sprinklers, so she would lay out the hose and attach an old yellow rotating sprinkler on the end of it for my primas and I to play in. Like most families back in the day, my Nana also had an old fashioned clothesline in the middle of her yard, so we’d run around it over and over with the sprinklers on (this of course was before cell phones and video games).
My abuelitos lived in a city where they had a paletero walk around the neighborhood every evening. Most nights, my Papa would give me money for a paleta. I remember getting so excited when I heard the little bell on the Paletero’s hand truck. I usually selected a paleta de agua. Sometimes I’d even splurge and pick one “de leche”. I miss those summer days with my Nana and Papa so much, I have so many great memories with them.
My summers are now about creating new memories with my little family like my abuelitos did for me. This often means our summers consist of lots of swimming and outdoor activities!
Unfortunately, we don’t have a paletero in our area. We don’t even get an ice cream truck out here! So I often create my own paletas for us to enjoy during our weekend family barbecues and pool time. The heat is unbearable at times, so these easy frozen treats are so refreshing after a dip in the pool!
My family loves lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade is their favorite paleta flavor. It’s my favorite too, especially since it only takes two ingredients! If you’ve been following my blog, you know that I like easy recipes and projects. If I can’t do it in less than three steps, I don’t want to do it! These Strawberry Lemonade Paletas are so easy to make, you’ll want to make them all summer long!
Strawberry Lemonade Paletas
What you will need:
- Minute Maid® Lemonade
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Paleta Mold (Ice Pop Mold)
- Popsicle Sticks
Start by placing sliced strawberries inside the Paleta molds. I put about 3-4 in each.
Next, pour Minute Maid® Lemonade in the mold. Be sure to not to fill the molds to the top. You will need space for the lemonade to expand while freezing.
Place the Paleta Mold in the freezer for approx. 3 hours.
Once frozen, remove the Paleta from the mold by running the mold under water for a couple of seconds. This will thaw it out just enough to come out of the mold easily.
Or cover in a food safe plastic bag and place them on ice during your weekend celebration!
You can find Minute Maid® Lemonade at Walmart in the beverage aisle.
I hope you give these Strawberry Lemonade Paletas a try and “Refresh the Way You Flavor Your Day”! They are sure to be a hit for the whole family!
Note: Not all fruits depicted are present in each product. Juice percentage varies.
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!