Halloween is just around the corner and now is the time to get your crafting on! My two teenage sons have asked for a Scary Movie Halloween Party this year, and of course I jumped at the chance. Being a long time fan of the classics, I knew I could create a fun Scary Movie Directional Sign for the tablescape.
As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and/or free product to provide fun ideas and crafts with you! All opinions are my own. This post includes affiliate links which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
DIY Scary Movie Directional Sign
I grew up watching Freddy, Jason and Michael haunt the big screens and although my boys haven’t seen the movies, the iconic characters have always fascinated them during Halloween. Last year my oldest even dressed up as Jason and my middle son haunted trick or treaters as Michael.
So in the spirit of classic scary movies, I’m excited to share with you a super simple DIY to create your own sign, perfect for a party or a fun addition to your Halloween decor.
What you will need:
- Wooden Dowel
- Wood Planks
- Wood Stain
- Hot Glue
- Cricut Explore Air 2™
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Tools
I’ve created a quick step by step video to show you how you can craft this sign in a snap. You can find the design ready to go in Cricut Design Space HERE.
I hope you are inspired to create your very own Scary Movie Directional Sign! Come back soon to check out the rest of our Scary Movie Halloween Party!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!