What Halloween Party theme is perfect for the Science and Halloween loving teen? A Mad Scientist Halloween Party, of course! My middle son is almost 15 and he loves Science, he always has. So when he suggested a Mad Scientist Halloween Party, I jumped at the chance to create one with him.
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Any time I can create a party with my son and make lots of DIYs with the hubby is a win win for me! This party is one of my all time favorites and I’m so excited to be sharing it with you all!
We started with a fun dungeon laboratory backdrop with a large pipe backdrop that my hubby constructed for me. He even printed some knobs and bolts with his 3D printer! Mad Scientist props are hard to find, so I had to create my own with home decor items and fun black lighting.
One of my favorite DIY elements is this Mad Scientist Prop that I constructed out of a items I found in my garage. I’ll be sharing a more in depth look of it soon, you won’t believe what it’s made from!
Of course, my absolute favorite element was my model Mad Scientist. He really got into character! (He sure has grown up since his first Science Party!)
I also created a toxic waste vat with a large cauldron and misting skull. You can see how I made the foam in my tutorial video HERE.
Have you ever seen a cooler Mad Scientist? He looks like he belongs in a music video, lol!
I’m sharing more fun details from this party over on the Fun365 site by Oriental Trading. So be sure to check out the full Mad Science Teen Halloween Party!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!