Halloween isn’t just for the little ones! How about a Scary Movie Party for Halloween or Friday the 13th? I grew up watching the classic horror films with my cousins. Although my tolerance for today’s horror films isn’t what it used to be, I still love watching the classic Freddy, Michael and Jason thrillers around Halloween time. So with some DIYs and fun costume props, I’m excited to share how you can create your own Scary Movie Party too!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Scary Movie Halloween Party
I stuffed a blue coverall with padding and propped it up, topped with a Michael Myers Mask.
I also made a creepy scarecrow for the table. You can see my tutorial HERE. 🙂
I filled large black popcorn boxes and added a “Toe Tag” for fun.
The original Nightmare on Elm Street may be my favorite scary movie. So of course, we had to have Freddy!
Side note: Truth be told, that Michael figure lurking in the corner of the room spooked me more than once while I was setting up! Like I said, I love scary movies, but I can’t handle them like I used to. And there was no way I was going to leave the props out after sundown. I loved creating all the elements for this party, but this set up came down right after photos were snapped! LOL!
Do you have a favorite scary movie? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!