The busiest shopping season is just around the corner! Are you ready? I have the perfect Christmas Gift Guide for Crafters and DIYers! Here is a list of my top 10 gift ideas for the crafter and/or DIYer in your life. These items are either items I own and love, or on my Santa wish list! (Hint, hint to Santa)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Let’s get started!
Christmas Gift Guide for Crafters and DIYers
First up on my list is the Cricut Maker. This wonderful machine cuts a large variety of materials including fabric! There is even a Rotary Blade for cutting fabric flawlessly without backing material and a knife blade for thicker materials. This is a dream come true for seamstresses and crafters alike!
Don’t worry, the Cricut Explore Air 2 isn’t going anywhere. Which makes this awesome machine my next pick for the crafter in your life. This machine has wireless technology and up to 2x faster cutting and writing! As you can see by my many Cricut projects, it’s no secret I love my Cricut Explore Air 2!
If you love to create personalized and custom t-shirts and home decorations and you already own a Cricut cutting machine, then the EasyPress is a must have for your Santa Wish List! You can achieve professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less with this beauty!
Continuing with products from one of my favorite Brands, Cricut. The BrightPad will make weeding and tracing so much easier. Pair this handy tool with the EasyPress and you can take your iron-on projects to a whole other level!
Ryobi Glue Gun
You don’t have to be an extreme Crafter or expert DIYer to appreciate an awesome Glue Gun. The Ryobi Glue Gun is my ultimate favorite tool in my crafting space. It’s self standing, cordless is designed for enhanced control.
Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about my scrapbooking and planner friends! The HP Sprocket is a must have for Crafters who love to capture memories! This portable printer prints 2×3 stickable snapshots whenever and wherever! It fits perfectly in your purse or even your pocket. Great for printing on the spot!
The Clear-Cut Punches by We R Memory Keepers help you see exactly where you are punching on your paper projects. These come in a variety of shapes and are perfect stocking stuffers!
Stitch Happy Sewing Machine
This multimedia Stitch Happy Sewing Machine is great for the paper crafters and scrapbookers. Engineered for baker’s twine, metallic threads and thick floss, the stitching possibilities are endless!
I hope this list helps you in your Holiday Shopping for the Crafter and DIYer in your life!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!