Who else is excited for Christmas? It is definitely the most wonderful time of the year for parties and play dates! I’m excited to share a simple Gingerbread Christmas Party that I styled recently with decorations I created with my Cricut Explore Air 2.
Disclosure: As a member of the 2017 Cricut Blogger Program, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. Party supplies provided by Design Design, Inc. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade #CricutHoliday
Gingerbread Christmas Party Ideas
Christmas parties don’t have to be elaborate. Simple parties with cute Gingerbread Village themed party-ware and handcrafted decor is all you need to create a festive Gingerbread themed tablescape and party table. I started my decorating with a small table for sweets and a table for the kids to craft and eat.
I added small Gingerbread Village Picks to my faux cake. Don’t they look like they are in snow?
I altered a Gingerbread Tag in Cricut Design Space and made toppers for my Candy Apples. I’m excited to share how you can make these too in just a few steps!
Gingerbread Men Apple Toppers
- Cricut Explore Air 2™
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Tools
- Cricut Design Space
- Gingerbread Apple Toppers
- Burlap Paper Stack
Cut the background tag out of the Burlap Paper.
Because of the thickness of the burlap, I used the custom setting and selected the Chipboard Light setting, which worked great.
Next, cut the second image on white card-stock and glue it onto the burlap tag.
Simply put the straws through the holes on the tags and you have adorable little Gingerbread Men for your apples or even drinking straws!
I used the Gingerbread Man design to make the garland, the Honeycomb balls remind me of gum drops!
I also cut extra Gingerbread Men for the kids to decorate their own little Gingerbread Men.
I set out mini buckets of buttons for the kids to add to the little men.
I love no mess projects for the kids. Clear glue and buttons are that’s needed to make custom Gingerbread Men. These make great gift tags for large gifts or even ornaments for a tree!
I used the Gingerbread Village Gift Wrap for the table runner and set out the adorable Gingerbread house plates and napkins.
Themed treat bags are perfect for wrapping up their little masterpiece Gingerbread to take home.
And that’s it! A super simple and fun Gingerbread Christmas Party for the kids!
Enter below for a chance to win your very own Cricut Maker:
Check out my other Cricut Christmas Ideas!
PIN FOR LATER
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!