Do you know a couple tying the knot soon? Do they love the outdoors and all things woodsy? How about celebrating their upcoming nuptials with a Lumberjack and Jill Couples Wedding Shower? I had so much fun creating this party for Oriental Trading’s FUN365 site. I’m excited to share some of the details with you that I created using my Cricut Explore Air 2!
Disclosure: As a member of the 2017 Cricut Blogger Program and Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade
Lumberjack and Jill Couples Shower
Buffalo Plaid is one of my favorite patterns for fall and winter celebrations and I just love all the new items now available at OTC. You can see the whole Shower including the up close photos HERE.
I wanted to add a little bit of customization to the Buffalo Plaid party ware, so I added vinyl axes and trees that I cut with my Cricut. I even added little cut out hearts on the axes for the theme.
Every table needs a fun sign, so I added some vinyl to a wood plank for the adoring couple. I also added names and more axes to the fabric banner with some iron-on vinyl. The best part is all the fonts and images are available in Cricut Design Space!
Don’t forget to check out my DIY for this cute Tent Cake Topper!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- I Do BBQ Couples Wedding Shower
- Free Easter Printable – Bunny Ears Party Hat
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables