Do you know a couple tying the knot soon? Do they love the outdoors and all things woodsy? How about celebrating their upcoming nuptials with a Lumberjack and Jill Couples Wedding Shower? I had so much fun creating this party for Oriental Trading’s FUN365 site. I’m excited to share some of the details with you that I created using my Cricut Explore Air 2!
Disclosure: As a member of the 2017 Cricut Blogger Program and Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade
Lumberjack and Jill Couples Shower
Buffalo Plaid is one of my favorite patterns for fall and winter celebrations and I just love all the new items now available at OTC. You can see the whole Shower including the up close photos HERE.
I wanted to add a little bit of customization to the Buffalo Plaid party ware, so I added vinyl axes and trees that I cut with my Cricut. I even added little cut out hearts on the axes for the theme.
Every table needs a fun sign, so I added some vinyl to a wood plank for the adoring couple. I also added names and more axes to the fabric banner with some iron-on vinyl. The best part is all the fonts and images are available in Cricut Design Space!
Don’t forget to check out my DIY for this cute Tent Cake Topper!
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Sublimation: Where to Start
- How to Sublimate on Wood With or Without a Sublimation Printer
- How to Throw a Last Minute Burger Bash + Free Printable
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party
- Back to School Craft – DIY Bookmarks