The kids table is where you’ll want to be with these awesome Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids! From tablescapes to treats and fun activities, the kids are sure to be entertained.
I’ll admit, Thanksgiving kind of gets the short end of the stick around here. Sandwiched between my two favorite holidays, Halloween and Christmas. We kind of breeze right over Thanksgiving with all the excitement of Christmas. Thanksgiving is getting a new life with these fun ideas, I can’t wait to try them!
I love pumpkin pie, but I didn’t when I was a kid. Add some fun Thanksgiving treats that kids will love with these fun ideas!
I just love these Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes! Such a cleaver idea by Amy of Living Locurto. It’s so easy and best of all, no special decorating skills required. That’s my kind of decorating!
Another clever idea is this Rice Krispie Treat Thankful Tree from Kim of The Celebration Shoppe. How fun would this be for the kids to do together?
I made these Teepee Cupcakes last year, and believe me if I can do it, you can do it! Super easy and fun for the kids.
These Thanksgiving Cornucopia Treats with Free Printables from Kim of The Celebration Shoppe are great for the kids’ table. They’d look great on top of their plates or even as place cards!
Thanksgiving Tablescapes and Decor
Kids tables often get over looked, at least when I was growing up. You know, the small card table and mix match chairs. Spruce them up a bit with these fun Tablescape and Decor ideas!
How about a Tree of Thanks for the table centerpiece? This adorable idea from Paula of Frog Prince Paperie is the perfect way to remind the kids the reason for the season!
Show the kids that it’s not all about the turkey! This We Are So Thankful Kid’s Thanksgiving Table from Paula of Frog Prince Paperie is adorable and even features a cute busy box idea for the kids!
Teach the kids about the first Thanksgiving with this fun Thanksgiving Kids Party. This little party set up even includes photo booth props and a DIY Teepee!
Change things up a bit with this vibrant Kids Thanksgiving Table from Blanca of Creativities Galore! I love the orange and aqua color combination!
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
We all know kids get restless and “bored”. So keep the little hands busy with these fun Thanksgiving Crafts and Activities!
Amy from Living Locurto always has fun ideas for kids, like this Thanksgiving Turkey Craft! Made with your child’s hand-prints, it also makes a great keepsake for the grandparents!
How about a little game of Don’t Eat Pete? This cute game idea from Tiffany of Making the World Cuter is sure keep the kids entertained!
And that’s it, 10 clever Thanksgiving ideas the kids are gonna love for sure!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!