Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and now’s the time to start planning your festivities! I’m over on the Oriental Trading Blog sharing lots of fun and easy ideas for a Thanksgiving Party for the kiddos!
Let’s face it, no one loves sitting at the kiddie table; not even the kids! Change things up a bit and provide the kiddos with a little bit of space and expand the kiddie table to a little party! I”m sharing how you can take this opportunity to make it a learning experience for the kids and teach them the history behind the holiday with themed decorations!
OTC now carries a fun DIY Teepee perfect for so many party themes. Makes the perfect lounging area for the kiddos after their tummies are full!
Don’t forget the dessert. Not all the kids like pumpkin pie. So how about cupcakes? No special cake decorating skills are required for these cute little Teepee Cupcakes!
Be sure to check out how to make these cute Thanksgiving Cupcake Holders!
Head on over to the OTC blog to see all the details up close. Many of these ideas are perfect for playdates and classroom parties too!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop
- How to Plan a Halloween Avengers Costume Party
- Capirotada Recipe | Mexican Bread Pudding
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me!