Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and now’s the time to start planning your festivities! I’m over on the Oriental Trading Blog sharing lots of fun and easy ideas for a Thanksgiving Party for the kiddos!
Let’s face it, no one loves sitting at the kiddie table; not even the kids! Change things up a bit and provide the kiddos with a little bit of space and expand the kiddie table to a little party! I”m sharing how you can take this opportunity to make it a learning experience for the kids and teach them the history behind the holiday with themed decorations!
OTC now carries a fun DIY Teepee perfect for so many party themes. Makes the perfect lounging area for the kiddos after their tummies are full!
Don’t forget the dessert. Not all the kids like pumpkin pie. So how about cupcakes? No special cake decorating skills are required for these cute little Teepee Cupcakes!
Be sure to check out how to make these cute Thanksgiving Cupcake Holders!
Head on over to the OTC blog to see all the details up close. Many of these ideas are perfect for playdates and classroom parties too!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Sublimate Felt Car Air Fresheners
- How to Sublimate Felt Keychains
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas
- Wonder Woman Dessert Table
So cute! I wouldn’t mind sitting at THIS kid table! LOL
Awesome Thanksgiving party for kids!!! Love the teepee cupcakes
Thank you Blanca!
Beautiful party !!! Great post Michelle