Looking for a fun and unique idea for a Couples Wedding Shower? How about an “I Do BBQ”? Gather your friends and family for a fun celebration filled with BBQ and all the fixings! I’m excited to share the latest wedding idea I created for Oriental Tradings Fun365 packed with so many fun crafty details!
Disclosure: As a member of the OTC Fun365 Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
I Do BBQ Couples Wedding Shower
Couples wedding showers are on trend and perfect for including all the friends of the Bride and Groom. And nothing brings people together better than BBQ! Oriental Trading has a whole product line dedicated to an I Do BBQ which makes is super simple to plan a fun celebration!
I used my Cricut Explore Air 2™ to personalize the party decor even more. I added Cricut Vinyl to my table runner, galvanized buckets, banner and party game and even made my own coordinating cupcake toppers! So be sure to check out all the fun I Do BBQ crafty details over at FUN365.
I’m sharing a tutorial over at FUN365 for the matching “I Do BBQ” banner, which is perfect for the front of the party table!
See you at the BBQ!
MORE BBQ Ideas:
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!