Christmas at Universal Studios Hollywood has never been merrier! If you haven’t had a chance to visit the park this holiday season, I’m excited to share my top reasons why you should plan a visit!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Christmas at Universal Studios Hollywood
It’s no secret that we are a family of potterheads (just check our Harry Potter Christmas Tree). So of course, Christmas at Hogwarts and Hogsmeade is our number one reason to visit Universal Studios Hollywood! If you are planning a trip this season, be sure to check out Get Away Today for a great deal on tickets and lodging!
Top on my list of things to see during the holidays is the amazing Magic at Hogwarts™ Castle show. The whole castle becomes a show to remember, timed to your favorite Harry Potter tunes.
Take a stroll in Hogsmeade all decked out in Christmas decor. So many fun shops to visit plus you can use your interactive wand to cast spells in the windows!
Don’t forget to get some Butterbeer or Pumpkin Juice! Butterbeer is definitely a must try, you can get it served hot or cold! YUM!
Christmas isn’t just limited to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, you can find festive decor and lights all over the park!
And of course, I can’t talk about Christmas at Universal Studios without mentioning Grinchmas™! The Grinch and all your favorite citizens of who-ville are dressed to the nines for Grinchmas™!
The Mayor of Who-ville is our favorite! Doesn’t he look amazing? Max, Cindy Lou Who and all the gang are there for photo ops and fun!
And taking center stage is the beloved Grinchmas™ Tree! This tree stands 60 feet with it’s ever changing motifs and colored lights. It looked different every time we walked by! You’ll definitely want to catch all the on stage nightly entertainment too!
I hope this small preview of the festivities at Universal Studios Hollywood inspires you to take a trip this holiday season!
Check out my other Travel Guides!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!