I’ve always loved making paper flowers, especially when I can make some in less than 10 minutes. I’m excited to share how you can create paper flower tealights for your party tablescape easily in just a few steps! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
How to Make Paper Flower Tealights
As I shared last week with the recipe for Twisted Lemonade, I recently styled a 40th Birthday Party for one of my good friends. The party theme was an eclectic collection of her favorite Bollywood, Arabian Nights and Moroccan themed items, including these pretty Paper Flower Tealights.
What You Will Need To Make Paper Flower Tealights
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro & Cutting Pads
- Tealight Lantern Pro Die
- Pro Crease Pad
- Two sided scrapbook paper
- Glue Gun
- Battery Operated Tea Lights
Start by making a Sizzix sandwich in the Sizzix Big Shot Pro, starting with one cutting pad, the Tealight Pro Die, paper, and a crease pad. Next, pass it through the Big Shot Pro.
Once you have all the pieces cut for your flowers, fold in at the creases.
Hot glue the hexagon shapes to the bottom of the flower to secure the petals.
Add your battery operated tealight and that’s it! Make them in your favorite colors to match your party themes. Aren’t they pretty? They really added a special little touch to our dessert table and guest table.
If you’re planning a fun nighttime party this summer, I hope you give these a try! Be sure to come back to see more of the crafts and DIYs from this party as well the full reveal over at FUN365!
Do you love crafting flowers? How about a making felt flowers for a Felt Flower Wreath? Check it out!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!