Are you planning a Summer party soon? I recently had the pleasure of planning one of my BFF’s 40th Birthday Party where we served this yummy Twisted Pink Lemonade (more details from that fun party to come). If you like Pink Lemonade with a kick, Raspberries and Lemon, then this recipe is for you. I’m excited to share her favorite recipe with you, so let’s get started!
The Best and Easiest Twisted Pink Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
This sparkling cocktail has everything you’d want in a pink lemonade! Especially if you love twisted pink lemonade.
Ingredients for Twisted Pink Lemonade
1/4 cup Raspberry Vodka
1/4 cup Prepared Pink Lemonade per package instructions (you can use a powder mix or frozen concentrate)
1/4 cup Lemon Lime Soda
Fresh Raspberries for garnish
Lemon slices for garnish
How to Make Twisted Pink Lemonade
When I say this is the easiest recipe, I mean it. All you have to do is combine the liquids, stir and serve over ice in a pretty Patterned Cocktail Glass. Add raspberries and lemon slices for garnish, and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Vodka
- 1/4 cup Prepared Pink Lemonade per package instructions (you can use a powder mix or frozen concentrate)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Lime Soda
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish
- Lemon slices for garnish
- All you have to do is combine the liquids, stir and serve over ice.
- Add raspberries and lemon slices for garnish, and enjoy!
This cocktail was a big hit at Jamie’s 40th birthday party. She made a big batch for the adults and regular lemonade for the kids to enjoy. Perfect for a summer celebration!
Looking for another summer drink idea for your celebrations? Check out one of my favorite drinks below, and it’s super easy too!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!