If you’ve been following my blog, you know that I’m all about easy DIYs. From party ideas to home decor, I’m all about those projects that can be done quickly and easily. So of course I wanted to join in on a fun Cricut Iron On Event with my fellow crafty bloggers featuring the EasyPress!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
I recently gifted this Personalized Welcome Pillow to my good friends as a housewarming gift and I’m excited to share it with you. So let’s get started!
Easy DIY Personalized Welcome Pillow
Adding a little personal touch to your welcome bench or porch area is a cinch with this DIY Personalized Welcome Pillow. I whipped up the design using images and fonts included with my Cricut Access Subscription in Cricut Design Space.
I saved my project and you can access it here, simply change the last name and year! Super easy!
What you will need:
- Cricut Explore Air 2™ or Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Iron On Protective Sheet
- Cutting Mat (I used the light grip mat, but the standard mat works fine too)
- Cricut Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Tools
Check out how easy it is to make in my video below!
Be sure to check out these fun projects too!
Don’t have an Easypress? Enter to win one below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Make a Santa Sack from a Dollar Tree Pillowcase
- How to make a Halloween Wreath with Dollar Tree Mops
- How To Make Money With Cricut?
- DIY Skull Tiki Torch – Skull Island Halloween Party Decor
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers in Less Than 15 Minutes