Have you ever wondered how you can create a simple party banner in under 15 minutes? Well, I’m excited to share with you How to Slice in Cricut Design Space which allows you to do just that! This process can be adapted for any theme using your favorite uploaded images or images available with your Cricut Access Subscription. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
How to Slice in Cricut Design Space – DIY Party Banner
Earlier this week I shared our fun End of Summer Flamingo Pool Party featuring all the fun party decor I created with my Cricut Maker. One of my favorite details is this super cute tropical themed Flamingo Party Banner.
What you will need:
- Cricut Explore Air 2™ or Cricut Maker
- Cutting Mat (I used the light grip mat)
- Cricut Tools
- Baker’s Twine
- Tropical Scrapbook Paper
I created a step-by-step video for you to follow along. If you like the video, please give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel! 😉 I share lots of easy party related tutorials and home decor ideas!
Once you have the pennants cut, simply thread the twine into the slots and hang it up in front of your party display. Super easy and perfect for any summer celebration!
I hope you give this feature in Cricut Design Space a try for your next party!
If you follow me on INSTAGRAM, be sure to tag me (@michellespartyplanit) ; I’d love to see your Cricut creations!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!