Summer is coming to an end for some of us as the kids are headed back to school. So why not flock the girls together to celebrate the end of summer with a “Let’s Get Flocked Up” Flamingo Party? Serve your favorite beverages, take a dip in the pool and relax with your besties before it’s time for the back to school hustle and bustle!
Disclosure: This post includes product sent at no cost to me and all opinions are 100% my own. This posts contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
Easy Flamingo Party Ideas to Celebrate the End of Summer
Pool parties don’t have to be elaborate to be cute! The whole idea is to have fun with your favorite girls without all the fuss. I put this little party together in less than 2 hours; which included all the crafting, thanks to my Cricut!
To start I pulled out the white bar cart that I use as my Garden Cart on my patio. I grabbed my favorite pool towels and lots of fun Flamingo decorations from my friends at Oriental Trading Company.
One of my favorite Summer Entertaining staples is this Pineapple Beverage Container I picked up a couple of years ago for our Outdoor Party Area Refresh. It goes perfect with this Flamingo Pool Party! I filled it with Twisted Pink Lemonade and added a few Large Palm Leaves for greenery along with a few matching pink flowers.
I hung a few pink leis on the cart for each guest. I also added a pair of Flamingos to a coordinating striped pillow, perfect for laying out on the Beach towels. You can get the Cricut file HERE, simply iron on with your favorite iron-on vinyl.
Of course, I wanted to add a little flair to the bar cart. So I also made a simple Flamingo Banner and cut it on tropical paper with my Cricut. I also set out a few Inflatable Flamingo Floating Coasters to be used in the pool.
I decorated some Mini Light Pink Popcorn Boxes filled with cotton candy with the Flamingo cutouts from the banner.
Using my Cricut and the Pen feature, I made coordinating tags and attached them to candy filled Pineapple Favor Containers and Palm Tree Containers. You can find the “Let’s Get Flocked Up!” Tags HERE.
And that’s it! A super simple but stylish End of Summer Flamingo Party for you and your besties!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!