Do you love the current Llama trend? I do, especially when it’s paired with cactus in a fiesta!I recently styled a fun ¿Cómo Se Llama? Llama Baby Shower Fiesta for Fun365 and I’m excited to share a few of my favorite highlights. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Llama Baby Shower Fiesta
For this celebration, I wanted to use bright bold colors paired with dark accents to give it a latin flair. So, I started with a fun hand painted colorful canvas to set the tone.
I decorated the party table with layers of white doilies and feminine fiesta themed party ware. I also created a bold runner/centerpiece with the large faux flowers and black lanterns.
I also painted my little llama faces on DIY Llama Flower Pots and matching Llama Tote Bags for each guest. Aren’t they cute?The bags make great book bags and shopping bags too. I love it when party favors can be used time and time again by the guests.
Well, that’s enough of the sneak peek, you’ll have to go over to FUN365 for the rest! 😉 See the whole party HERE.
I hope you see an idea you like and are inspired to create your own Llama Fiesta for any occasion! Looking for more fiesta ideas? Check out my Bright Garden Fiesta that is also great for celebrating any occasion!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!