Did you happen to see our “It” Scary Movie Night? My older boys and I had so much fun creating a simple Ice Cream Float Bar for our movie night. We also made some paper boats just like Georgie’s Paper Boat.
How to Make Georgie’s Paper Boat
I’m excited to share how to make Georgie’s paper boat with a fun video tutorial, so let’s get started!
What you will need:
- 8.5×11 paper
- My video below!
Wasn’t that easy? Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more crafts and ideas!
And if you love Halloween or Scary Movies like we do, check out all the details from our IT Party!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!