Do you love scary movies? My teen boys and I love them! With Halloween coming next month, we’re getting a head start on all the fun scary movie nights with a super simple IT Party! Let’s get started with the fun details!
Disclosure: This post includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
IT Party Ideas – Scary Movie Night
My older boys and I love the movie IT so we wanted to have a fun Scary Movie Night featuring a “We all float down here” Ice Cream Float Party!
I started the decorating with a Pennywise Cardboard Standup and his iconic red balloon. Using my Cricut, I cut out “We all float down here” in red vinyl and adhered it to my wall. I also added a simple balloon garland for a little extra pizzazz.
I set up a simple table for our movie snacks and ice-cream floats.
My son dressed up in a yellow raincoat and we made a paper SS Georgie boat for him to model. See my tutorial on how to make your own SS Georgie HERE. (Sidenote: Although my youngest posed for the photos, he doesn’t watch scary movies so don’t be alarmed!) 🙂
You can’t have a Movie Night without plenty of snacks!
And that’s it! A super simple movie night snack table for our scary movie night! I hope you are inspired to create a fun IT Party!
Happy Movie Watching!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!