Do you love scary movies? My teen boys and I love them! With Halloween coming next month, we’re getting a head start on all the fun scary movie nights with a super simple IT Party! Let’s get started with the fun details!
Disclosure: This post includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
IT Party Ideas – Scary Movie Night
My older boys and I love the movie IT so we wanted to have a fun Scary Movie Night featuring a “We all float down here” Ice Cream Float Party!
I started the decorating with a Pennywise Cardboard Standup and his iconic red balloon. Using my Cricut, I cut out “We all float down here” in red vinyl and adhered it to my wall. I also added a simple balloon garland for a little extra pizzazz.
I set up a simple table for our movie snacks and ice-cream floats.
My son dressed up in a yellow raincoat and we made a paper SS Georgie boat for him to model. See my tutorial on how to make your own SS Georgie HERE. (Sidenote: Although my youngest posed for the photos, he doesn’t watch scary movies so don’t be alarmed!) 🙂
You can’t have a Movie Night without plenty of snacks!
And that’s it! A super simple movie night snack table for our scary movie night! I hope you are inspired to create a fun IT Party!
Happy Movie Watching!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- How to Decorate a Tea Cart for Every Season
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- 5 Fun Christmas Party Ideas For Kids
- Let’s Meet For Craft & Coffee! | How to Host a Cafe Style Coffee Party
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- Capirotada Recipe | Mexican Bread Pudding