Halloween is next month and I have so many fun parties to share with you! I’m working on a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween party packed with easy DIYs including this DIY Nightmare Before Christmas Table Runner I made with the new Cricut EasyPress 2!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade #Cricut #ad
Cricut EasyPress 2
If you are subscribed to my YouTube Channel, you’ll know I recently received a new Cricut EasyPress 2 from my friends over at Cricut. If you missed it, you can see my video HERE. I’m no stranger to the EasyPress, my hubby bought me one last year when they were first released and I’ve used in several projects. So when I saw the new sizes, I knew the 12×10 would be perfect for all the holiday projects I have planned!
Before we get started with the tutorial, allow me to share a little bit about the new EasyPress 2. Like the EasyPress, it has a ceramic-coated heat plate for an even heat. The EasyPress 2 is now available in three sizes, 6×7, 9×9, and 12×10. I picked the 12×10 since I knew I was going to be crafting larger format projects. The EasyPress 2 has faster heat up time and a precise temperature control up to 400F. The Safety Base keeps your work-space protected while keeping the EasyPress protected in it’s resting position. I absolutely LOVE the fabulous raspberry color and easy to read digital display!
With the EasyPress 2 and Cricut’s StrongBond™ Guarantee, I know my projects are going to last wash after wash. Have you seen the new StrongBond™ Guarantee on some of the iron-on materials? If you are not completely satisfied with the results when used as directed, Cricut will replace it for free! Be sure to look for the StrongBond™ Guarantee on select iron-on materials.
DIY Nightmare Before Christmas Table Runner with Cricut EasyPress 2
I’ll be using the Glitter Iron-On for today’s project, it’s designed to outlast 50+ wash and dry cycles when used and applied directed. Which is just what I need for a party table runner!
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- EasyPress 2 12×10
- EasyPress 2 Mat 20×16
- Glitter Iron-On Vinyl
- Iron-On Protective Sheet
- 12×24 Cutting Mat
- Striped Table Runner
- Nightmare Before Christmas Design in Cricut Design Space (I’ve already edited it for you to re-create this project, but you will need to purchase the original artwork in Cricut Design Space.) You can also access the project in the Cricut Community HERE.
Check out the video step by step tutorial below (and subscribe to see more Cricut videos!)
And that’s it! Wasn’t that super easy? I hope you are inspired to create your own larger format project with the EasyPress 2. And please come back to see the big reveal of our Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Party!
Need more ideas? Check out how I re-purposed plastic straws to make Jack Skellington Bows!
PIN FOR LATER
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!