It’s never too early to start thinking about your Christmas Crafting! I’ve joined several craft bloggers in a Cricut Holiday Event featuring projects made with Cricut. I’m excited to share how you can make a DIY Farmhouse Christmas Sign using Cricut and a few Dollar Store products. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post includes craft supplies I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade #Cricut
DIY Farmhouse Christmas Sign with Cricut and Dollar Store Finds
It’s no secret that I love to craft, and it’s also no secret that I love a good deal! So you can imagine how excited I am to share how I created this cute on trend Farmhouse Sign with very little out of pocket cost. This project cost me only $2 to make, mainly because I already had the vinyl, wood stain, glue and Cricut supplies on hand.
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2
- EasyPress 2 or Iron
- Black Iron On Vinyl
- $1 Tower Game
- $1 8×10 Canvas Panel
- Wood Stain in color of choice
- Paint Brush
- Wood Glue
- This Design in Cricut Design Space (I’ve sized it for you)
Start by loading the Black Iron On Vinyl on the cutting mat with the shiny side down. Send the file to your machine and cut. Don’t forget to mirror the image!
Weed the image and place it in the center of the Canvas Panel.
Set your EasyPress 2 to 300 degrees for 15 seconds. Place it on top of the design and hold. Remove the transfer sheet to reveal your design.
Construct a frame using 18 pieces of the tower game. Glue them together and stain.
Once dry, glue the frame to the canvas.
And that’s it! This project takes literally minutes. So simple and fun to make! Be sure to check out my tutorial on how to transform a $1 Christmas Tree into a Farmhouse Christmas Tree!
I hope you give this project a try! Also be sure to check the other projects below!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!