Christmas will be here before you know it. So now is the time to start thinking about your Christmas crafting! I’m excited to share how you can make a Farmhouse Christmas Tree from a $1 tree from Dollar Tree. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Farmhouse style is still trending and I’m glad because I love it. But I also love affordable crafts! Christmas inventory goes fast at Dollar Tree where Everything Is Just $1 At DollarTree.com!, so you’ll want to be sure to do your shopping early to take advantage of this fun DIY!
How to Make a Farmhouse Christmas Tree From a $1 Tree
What you will need: (The following are affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.)
- Christmas Tree
- Buffalo Check Scarf
- Garland Ties
- Floral Foam
- White Paint
- Paint Brush
I created a quick video tutorial of my process for you.
Start by placing the bottom of the tree in the center of the floral foam to create a base.
Next, paint the tips of the tree with white paint and let dry.
Next cut about 12 inches from the scarf.
Apply a bit of hot glue to the base to tack the scarf to the base to create a sack.
Add rice to weigh the tree down. Tie rope around the base.
Paint the tips of the pine-cones with white paint.
Attach the pine-cones with hot glue to the tree.
And that’s it! I hope you are inspired to create your own Farmhouse Christmas Tree. You could probably make 3 or 4 with the supplies listed and a few more $1 trees!
Happy Crafting & God Bless!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!