There’s still time to get your fall craft on! I’m excited to share how to apply heat transfer vinyl to painted wood in this cute 2 in 1 Fall Sign. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade #Cricut #ad
Side 1 is just in time for Halloween, while side 2 will take you through November! When I saw this cute wooden pumpkin shape in the Dollar Spot, I knew it would be perfect for a 2 in 1 Fall Sign! Afterall, who wants to store extra decor when you can make 1 piece to last through 2 holidays!
DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
What you will need:
- Wood Pumpkin Sign
- EasyPress 2
- Iron On Vinyl in Black and White
- Iron On Protective Sheet
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Wired Ribbon
- This Project in Cricut Design Space
I’ve created a step by step video tutorial to walk you through this super easy process of applying the HTV to painted wood.
Wasn’t that easy? You can paint your project any color and use any color of coordinating Heat Transfer Vinyl and ribbon to match you own decor.
I love how it turned out! I hope you give this project and technique a try!
Be sure to check out my DIY Farmhouse Pumpkins for more fall project inspiration!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!