This post is intended for an audience of adults age 21 and older. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., BACARDÍ® and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #TrickYourTreat #CollectiveBias
Do you have plans for Halloween? Halloween is on a workday this year, so the hubby and I are going to stay in and have a Date Night! Since it will just be he and I this year and Halloween is my favorite night for scary movies; we are planning a fun Scary Movie Date Night. I’m excited to share how you can do the same too, so let’s get started!
Plan a Halloween Date Night with BACARDÍ® Rum and Coca-Cola® Floats
Of course, we’re going to take advantage of Date Night and have our absolutely favorite adult ice cream floats featuring BACARDÍ® rum and Coca-Cola®! BACARDÍ® rum and Coca-Cola® are one of my husband’s favorite drink pairings, combine them with rich vanilla ice cream and cherry syrup and you have an amazing adult Float!
BACARDÍ Rum and Coca-Cola® Floats with a Cherry Twist
It’s all treat and no tricks with this delicious adult twist on the regular ice-cream float. And it’s super easy to make! We always have BACARDÍ® rum on hand and it’s easy to stock up on Coca-Cola®. I personally love the Coca-Cola® Mini Cans (7.5 oz. cans, 30pk) which fit perfectly in our mini-fridge in the theater room for parties and game night. And of course, nothing screams Halloween better than the Bat on the BACARDÍ® logo!
What you will need:
- Coca-Cola Mini Cans
- BACARDÍ® Superior rum
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cherry Syrup
- Large Glass Mugs
- Drink Stirrers
- Paper Straws
Start by pouring 1/4 cup Cherry Syrup in the glass.
Next, scoop a generous portion of Vanilla Ice Cream in each glass.
Measure a shot (1.5 oz) of BACARDÍ® Superior rum and pour on top of the ice cream. Stir slightly with the drink stirrer.
Add one whole Coca-Cola® Mini Can and stir slightly.
Doesn’t it scream deliciousness? I love how the Cherry Syrup adds a spooky look to the bottom of the glass!
Setting the Stage
Now that you have your drink’s ready. Skip delivery and pop a 16” Pepperoni Pizza in the oven. It only takes a short time to cook. While your pizza is baking, it’s time to dress up a coffee table by the couch to encourage a cozy date night. It’s a Scary Movie Night after all, so you’ll want to be close to your date!
Set out your favorite snacks. Ours being the salty, nutty combination of Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels. Serve them in a spooky dish and add small plastic spiders for effect.
Get your Floats ready, adding a spider and Halloween themed paper straw.
Don’t forget the freshly popped popcorn. Serve it in a cute cauldron and add a pumpkin or two to the table.
Don’t forget the cutlery and Halloween napkins!
Grab your favorite blanket, serve the fresh out of the oven pizza and you’re all set for a Halloween Date Night In!
If you have plans to stay home this Halloween, I hope you give this idea and recipe a try! You can earn $3 on purchase of BACARDÍ® Superior, Gold, Black, Flavors, or Oakheart Spiced Rum 750mL or larger starting 10/3/18 through 10/31/18 with Ibotta.
Don’t forget to stock up on Coca-Cola® Mini Cans. You can find them in the Beverage Aisle.
You can also find more party drink recipes HERE!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!