Looking for a fun and easy recipe for Halloween? My kids ask for my Halloween Pasta Salad every year and it’s family tradition to have it right before they head out for trick or treating. I’m excited to share this simple and time saving recipe for you today, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
This recipe is perfect for large parties or for a Halloween themed potluck. I’ve even taught my oldest boys how to make it, it’s that easy!
Easy Halloween Pasta Salad Recipe
What you will need:
- Halloween Pasta (2 packages)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, 1 Orange Bell Pepper, 1 Yellow Bell Pepper – Diced
- 4 Celery Sticks – Diced
- 1 Onion – Diced
- 2 Cans Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Whole Olives (optional)
- 5-6 Pepperoncinis (chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing (I prefer Olive Garden Italian Dressing)
- 2 Tbs Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Tony Chachere’s More Spice Seasoning (check out my Easy Baked Chicken Recipe using this spice)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
Dice all the veggies and mix them in a large bowl. Add all seasoning except the dressing.
SIDE NOTE – I absolutely love my Mueller Vegetable Chopper, it’s amazing and makes cooking so much easier. My boys love using it too which means they help me in the kitchen more (great quality time). So if you haven’t tried one, I highly recommend getting one! Uniform diced veggies for the win!
Cook the Halloween Pasta per the package instructions, rinse with cold water and drain well. Add the pasta and dressing to the veggie mix and stir. Serve in a large food safe ceramic Cauldron, I got mine at World Market and I love it!
Serve in mini cauldrons for your little witches and warlocks! I just love the little Halloween shaped pasta!
I hope you give this fun and easy Halloween Pasta a try, it’s perfect for dinner on Halloween night or for a Halloween Party!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Easy Mom To Bee Baby Shower Ideas with Chinet®
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Paint Patriotic Wall Art for Your Home
- It’s A Harry Potter Christmas Tree!
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift
- Science Birthday Party Ideas | PBS Parents