Do you have your Fall Table Decor all planned out? What about the table for the kiddos at Thanksgiving? I’m excited to share a budget friendly way to decorate your fall tabletop with decor from the Dollar Tree! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
Do you love Buffalo Check? I sure do! So of course when I saw the new fleece scarves at Dollar Tree, I knew I could create something fun for fall! How cute would this be for a casual Friendsgiving? I love the simplicity of it all!
DIY Budget Friendly Fall Table Decor
What you will need:
- Plaid Men’s Scarves
- Foam Pumpkin
- Burlap Leaves
- Maple Leaves
- Hot Glue
- Plastic Napkin Rings
- Cinnamon Sticks
I created a quick video tutorial to walk you through my process.
Be sure to subscribe to my channel and follow me on Facebook for more video tutorials!
What do you think? Wasn’t that easy? Add a scarf to the tabletop and you have a matching table runner.
So many possibilities with just a couple of scarves! And on trend too!
I hope you are inspired by these projects to add a little plaid to your fall tablescape! Looking for more budget ideas? You’ll love these Farmhouse Pumpkins, perfect for table centerpieces!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- 5 Fun Christmas Party Ideas For Kids
- DIY Lord of The Rings Party Sign | Cricut Vinyl Tutorial
- Munch Madness | Basketball Party Ideas
- DIY Personalized Sailor Hats | Nautical Party Ideas
- DIY Photo Collage Tutorial | Graduation Party Ideas