Do you have your Fall Table Decor all planned out? What about the table for the kiddos at Thanksgiving? I’m excited to share a budget friendly way to decorate your fall tabletop with decor from the Dollar Tree! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
Do you love Buffalo Check? I sure do! So of course when I saw the new fleece scarves at Dollar Tree, I knew I could create something fun for fall! How cute would this be for a casual Friendsgiving? I love the simplicity of it all!
DIY Budget Friendly Fall Table Decor
What you will need:
- Plaid Men’s Scarves
- Foam Pumpkin
- Burlap Leaves
- Maple Leaves
- Hot Glue
- Plastic Napkin Rings
- Cinnamon Sticks
I created a quick video tutorial to walk you through my process.
What do you think? Wasn’t that easy? Add a scarf to the tabletop and you have a matching table runner.
So many possibilities with just a couple of scarves! And on trend too!
I hope you are inspired by these projects to add a little plaid to your fall tablescape! Looking for more budget ideas? You’ll love these Farmhouse Pumpkins, perfect for table centerpieces!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!