Are you ready for Halloween? We sure are! Even though we haven’t been getting many trick-or-treaters in recent years, we still enjoy decorating our porch area. I’m excited to share a few easy Halloween porch decor ideas with you today, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
Easy Halloween Porch Decor Ideas
Decorating your patio doesn’t have to take a lot of energy. Transforming your patio furniture into a Halloween scene is as simple as adding a few outdoor pillows and lighting.
We have black and white outdoor pillows already, so I simply added a couple of Halloween themed Vintage Throw Pillows to my patio furniture. Of course I needed to add a couple of large spiders to go with the web pillow.
I set out my pose-able skeleton and my Creep It Real pillow along with a striped throw. I sit on my porch often and with our fall weather, I will need to be cozy.
Don’t forget the Jack-o-Lantern! This oversized pumpkin even makes spooky sounds, it’s my favorite!
Light up the way with these fun metal Luminaries. I just added small battery operated tealights.
Don’t forget your Halloween Welcome Mat!
Lighting is a must for any Halloween display. The Light-Up Creepy Tree Halloween made a great centerpiece between my patio chairs.
And that’s it! Simple and easy ideas for decorating your porch for Halloween. No spider webs needed!
I hope you are inspired to decorate your outdoor space this Halloween season!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!