It’s officially summer and I’ve been spending a lot of time outside gardening! I’m excited to share a quick tutorial on the easiest way to add curb appeal with a DIY Address Planter! This project is super simple and can be done in 20 minutes or less. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
DIY Address Planter
Summer is the time for celebrations; pool parties, play dates, birthdays and graduations to name a few. Which means it’s also time to get the house ready for guests! Make your house stand out while adding a bit of charm in minutes; check out my video below to see how!
If you like this project and video, please SUBSCRIBE to my channel. 🙂
- Cricut Explore Air 2™ or Cricut Maker
- Cutting Mat (I used the light grip mat, but the standard mat works fine too)
- Cricut Outdoor Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Tools
- XL Scraper
- Galvanized Bucket
- Plants of your choice
One you have your planter finished, simply drill a few holes in the bottom for drainage and add your favorite plants and planting soil! Don’t have a green thumb? Succulents or artificial plants would look great too.
Wasn’t that easy? I’m so pleased with how this project turned out and I know it will last years to come, just as long as I don’t forget to water my plants! 😉
I hope you are inspired to add a little bit of curb appeal and give this project a shot!
Looking for more easy DIY Ideas? Check out these favorites!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!