It’s time to start thinking about your gift giving list for Christmas! I’m excited to share how you can create custom gifts for all the people on your list with the new EasyPress 2. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Before we dive into the tutorial, allow me to highlight all my favorite features of the EasyPress 2! Not only does it now come in the 3 sizes to fit all of your crafting needs, it now heats up faster! It’s higher temperature settings allow for a broader range of materials which means more fun surfaces for you to try! I’m using the petite size which measures 6×7 and is perfect for these gift ideas with lasting results. You can see how I use the Jumbo 12×10 Easypress 2 for larger projects here.
How to Make Farmhouse Christmas Dishcloths
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air2
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress 2 Mat
- Iron On Protective Mat
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cotton Dishcloths
- Wood Cutting Board
I’ve created a step by step video tutorial to share my process for creating these fun Feliz Navidad dishcloths
Here’s a quick overview for you too…
Cut the Feliz Navidad design on Iron On vinyl with the mirror image toggled on. Weed.
Preheat the dishcloth and center the vinyl on the dishcloth.
Set the EasyPress 2 to 315 degrees and press for 30 seconds. Flip over and press the back for 15 seconds.
Remove the clear film while warm.
For the cutting board, center the vinyl on the board.
Set EasyPress 2 to 300 for 40 seconds. Press and remove the clear film while warm.
Wasn’t that easy? These make the perfect gifts for friends and family!
I hope you are inspired to create your own Farmhouse gifts this Christmas.
PIN FOR LATER!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!