Welcome back for another Christmas craft! I’m excited to share how you can make an Embroidery Hoop Christmas Wreath with a few items from the Dollar Tree. So let’s get started!
Some people are tired of buffalo check, but not this girl! I’ve loved it and plaid for years so this is little Embroidery Hoop Christmas Wreath is perfect for my Christmas decor!
How to Make an Embroidery Hoop Christmas Wreath
What you will need:
- Medium Embroidery Hoop
- Dollar Tree Flannel Scarf
- Burlap Ribbon
- Floral Stems
- Bell Ornament
- Glue Gun
I’ve created a video tutorial to capture the easy process for you below. Please consider subscribing for more craft ideas!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I love how easy and mess free it was to create!
I love these bell ornaments, so don’t be surprised if you see more projects with them!
These premium floral stems are so pretty! I can’t believe they are only $1!
And of course, I love snowy pine-cones (see my $1 Farmhouse Tree). You don’t have to live on a farm to bring a little farmhouse charm into your home!
I hope you give this project a try!
Happy Crafting & God Bless!
PIN FOR LATER
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- How to Transform a Toy Genie Lamp in Under 10 Minutes
- Lumberjack and Jill Couples Wedding Shower Ideas
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift
- Liam’s Round Up – Part 1 Western Party Ideas