Christmas crafting is in full swing over here! I’m excited to how to make a $2 DIY Rustic Christmas Tree with items from Dollar Tree. I know we have some time until Christmas, but now is the time to get all the supplies you need before they are gone! So let’s get started!
I’m planning a farmhouse Christmas so naturally I wanted to create a Rustic Christmas Tree for my mantle and this you can’t beat the $2 pricetag!
How to Make a $2 DIY Rustic Christmas Tree
What you will need:
- 2 Tumbling Wood Games
- Paint Brushes
I created a video tutorial for you to follow along. Craft with me as I share my process!
It really doesn’t get easier than that, or more affordable!
I love how it turned out, the white paint really added the white washed look I was going for!
I hope you are inspired to create your very own Rustic Christmas Tree. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more budget friendly ideas!
Happy Crafting and God Bless!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!