Christmas crafting is in full swing over here! I’m excited to how to make a $2 DIY Rustic Christmas Tree with items from Dollar Tree. I know we have some time until Christmas, but now is the time to get all the supplies you need before they are gone! So let’s get started!
I’m planning a farmhouse Christmas so naturally I wanted to create a Rustic Christmas Tree for my mantle and this you can’t beat the $2 pricetag!
How to Make a $2 DIY Rustic Christmas Tree
What you will need:
- 2 Tumbling Wood Games
- Paint Brushes
I created a video tutorial for you to follow along. Craft with me as I share my process!
It really doesn’t get easier than that, or more affordable!
I love how it turned out, the white paint really added the white washed look I was going for!
I hope you are inspired to create your very own Rustic Christmas Tree. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more budget friendly ideas!
Happy Crafting and God Bless!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to make Valentine Cutaway Cards
- DIY The Original Love Letters Shirt
- DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath Vintage Black Cat
- 5 Last Minute Teen Costume Ideas
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- Shark Party Ideas | Summer Celebrations