Have you started thinking about your Christmas decor? I usually don’t start crafting or decorating until after Thanksgiving, but this year I’m getting a head start so I can share lots of ideas with you! I’m excited to share another project from my Budget Friendly Crafts series, this $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree made with items from Dollar Tree! So let’s get started!
How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
One of my favorite things to do is to transform simple supplies into something new and this is one of my favorite transformations so far. Not only is this a super easy project to recreate, but you can customize it with any colors you want to match your decor!
What you will need:
- $1 Wood Christmas Tree
- $1 Tumbling Wood Game
- $1 LED String Lights
- Paint Brushes
I’ve created a video tutorial to walk you through my process, so be sure to check it out below!
Wasn’t that a cinch? What do you think?
This rustic farmhouse decoration is perfect for a mantle or foyer!
You can even use multi-color lights to change it up a bit! You really can’t beat a lighted tabletop Christmas Tree with a $3 price tag! This project is so affordable and would make a great activity for community Christmas celebrations and craft nights!
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Channel and follow me on Facebook where I share lots of fun ideas throughout the day. I also have an interactive group for anyone who loves to party, cook and create, so join us! I hope you give this project a try and please share your photos with fellow crafters!
Happy Crafting and God Bless!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!