Have you started thinking about your Christmas decor? I usually don’t start crafting or decorating until after Thanksgiving, but this year I’m getting a head start so I can share lots of ideas with you! I’m excited to share another project from my Budget Friendly Crafts series, this $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree made with items from Dollar Tree! So let’s get started!
How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
One of my favorite things to do is to transform simple supplies into something new and this is one of my favorite transformations so far. Not only is this a super easy project to recreate, but you can customize it with any colors you want to match your decor!
What you will need:
- $1 Wood Christmas Tree
- $1 Tumbling Wood Game
- $1 LED String Lights
- Paint Brushes
I’ve created a video tutorial to walk you through my process, so be sure to check it out below!
Wasn’t that a cinch? What do you think?
This rustic farmhouse decoration is perfect for a mantle or foyer!
You can even use multi-color lights to change it up a bit! You really can’t beat a lighted tabletop Christmas Tree with a $3 price tag! This project is so affordable and would make a great activity for community Christmas celebrations and craft nights!
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Channel and follow me on Facebook where I share lots of fun ideas throughout the day. I also have an interactive group for anyone who loves to party, cook and create, so join us! I hope you give this project a try and please share your photos with fellow crafters!
Happy Crafting and God Bless!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Sea Animals and Pirate Party Ideas For Kids
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas