I interrupt today’s scheduled Halloween DIY with a Christmas DIY! I know what you’re thinking, TOO SOON. But for you to create this easy Santa Wreath you will need to hit Dollar Tree before Halloween, so this still kinda counts as a Halloween post. 😉 I’m super excited to share today’s project with you, mainly because this idea came to me while perusing Dollar Tree yesterday morning and it actually turned out as I envisioned it, YAY! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make a Santa Wreath from a Halloween Decoration for $5
So as I was saying, this idea popped in my head when I saw this cute Witchy Jack-O-Lantern at Dollar Tree. So I grabbed all the supplies I needed and started crafting as soon as I got home from work. I had no idea how this was going to turn out but I did know I wanted to share the process with you before the Halloween decor was sold out! So I turned on the camera and just started crafting. I quickly edited my video and posted it up on Facebook and YouTube which you can see below!
(This project may cost you a little more than $5 if you don’t have pom poms, chenille stems, hot glue or felt in your craft supply stash)
What you will need (most items found at Dollar Tree):
- Witchy Jack-o-Lantern Tinsel Decoration
- 1 Roll Red Deco Mesh
- 2 Rolls White Deco Mesh
- 1 Mini Ornament (you kind grab the whole tube at Dollar Tree for $1!)
- Hot Glue & Glue Gun
- White Chenille Stems
- Pink Felt
- 1 large Red Pom Pom 2 small Brown Pom Poms
On YouTube (Subscribe!) –
On Facebook (Follow Me!) –
PIN FOR LATER!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- How to Personalize Your Sizzix Big Shot Plus with Vinyl