Are you ready for more Halloween decor tutorials? I’m excited to share how to make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art for your Halloween decor collection! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art
This project is one of my favorite spooky Halloween projects so far. It reminds me of that scene in Nightmare On Elm Street when Freddy pushes through the ceiling, so creepy cool! This project is super easy to recreate and you can do so with just a few products from the dollar store.
What you will need:
- White Spooky Cloth (cheesecloth)
- Spray Starch or Mod Podge (I used both)
- White Canvas
- Framed Skull decoration from the dollar store
- Paint Brush
I captured the whole process in the video below to share with you.
Be sure to also check out my easy DIY Haunted Mirror and DIY X-Ray Candles!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How To Make Money With Cricut?
- How To Make a Farmhouse Book Stack
- Easy Mom To Bee Baby Shower Ideas with Chinet®
- How to Make Georgie’s Paper Boat from IT
- Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas with Hobby Lobby
- 20+ Birthday Party Themes for Boys