Are you ready for more Halloween decor tutorials? I’m excited to share how to make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art for your Halloween decor collection! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art
This project is one of my favorite spooky Halloween projects so far. It reminds me of that scene in Nightmare On Elm Street when Freddy pushes through the ceiling, so creepy cool! This project is super easy to recreate and you can do so with just a few products from the dollar store.
What you will need:
I captured the whole process in the video below to share with you.
PIN FOR LATER!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl with the Cricut Mug Press
- Easy DIY Halloween Costume Shirt Ideas
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- Easy Farmhouse Signs – DIY Valentine’s Day Decor
- 5 Doable DIY Harry Potter Party Ideas
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props