Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KitchenCraftedItalian #MichaelAngelosMeals #CollectiveBias
The holidays are here which means lots of fun parties, family get togethers and shopping! It also means I will need to rely on quick weeknight dinner ideas for the family in order to get it all done! I’m excited to share a recipe for getting through the hustle and bustle; paired with the delicious convenience of Italian Cooking with Michael Angelos. So let’s get started!
Chopped Antipasto Salad with Quick Weeknight Lasagna
Fall is the busiest time of year for us. With birthday, holidays and everything in between, not every dinner can be made from scratch. Luckily, my family loves Michael Angelo’s Meals and “Lasagna Night” is always a big hit, especially when I pair it with Eggplant Parmigiana and my Chopped Antipasto Salad.
Michael Angelo’s meals are the real deal and are made with ingredients we can actually pronounce. With no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners and wholesale simple ingredients, I know my family is getting the homemade taste without me having to spend hours in the kitchen.
Michael Angelo’s meals can be found at Walmart in the freezer section. While you are there, be sure to pick up everything you need for my Chopped Antipasto Salad, it pairs perfectly with Michael Angelo’s Family Size Lasagna with Meat Sauce and Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmigiana.
Easy Chopped Antipasto Salad
This delicious salad is a cinch to make. Just pair it with your favorite Italian dressing and enjoy with the homemade taste of Michael Angelo’s Meals!
What you will need:
- 3 heads of Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Diced Red Onion
- 2 Small Zucchini
- 8-10 Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup Black and/or Green Olives
- 1 small jar Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- Provolone Cheese
Chop the lettuce and place in a large salad bowl.
Cube the Zucchini and add it to the bowl.
Roll the Prosciutto and Provolone Cheese together.
Chop the rolls to make mini rolls.
Do the same with the Pepperoni and Provolone.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, keeping them in sections.
Toss and serve with Michael Angelo’s Family Size Lasagna with Meat Sauce!
Doesn’t it look delish? It truly is a big hit in our house, not to mention a life saver for me during those busy weeknights!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!